Annual Fire Alarm Inspections, Exit & Emergency Light Testing
As required by NFPA 72, Chapter 10, and the Ohio Fire Code, Ashton provides the highest quality services when it comes to fire alarm inspections.
The most current techniques and equipment are utilized to meet the rigorous requirements of today's complex fire, voice evacuation, and specialized detection systems.
We take the time to thoroughly test and inspect all of your systems' components for proper operation. Our process significantly reduces unwanted false alarms by keeping all of your detection devices ready to respond at the required sensitivity level.
Accurate records are produced upon completion of each inspection. We then provide you with detailed documentation as outlined by the National Fire Protection Association and your local authority having jurisdiction. These reports give details of fire alarm system status and alert the customer to any problem areas that may require maintenance or replacement.
We test for the proper function
- All manual pull stations
- Audio Devices
- Smoke/Heat and all specialty detectors
- All zones and addressable points for alarm trouble annunciation and wiring supervision
Fire alarm control panels, power supplies, amplifiers, voice generators, etc. to ensure proper switch-over to battery operation when AC power is removed.
Calibration and adjustment of system control devices to insure proper operation.
We pre-plan all inspections with the customer so that occupants at the facility are aware of the inspection date and that Ashton inspectors will be in and around the building. Employees should feel free to ask our workers for their identification at any time.
New employee or remedial system training in the proper operation of you alarm system and devices can be scheduled at the same time.
Other Services We Provide Include:
- Testing & Inspection
- Smoke Detector Cleaning
- Calibrated Smoke Detector Sensitivity Testing (Ashton will not use canned smoke for any testing purposes) All testing is performed with the SOLO line of testing products
- Parts Replacement
- Exit Light and Emergency Lighting Testing and repair
- Equipment Repair or Replacement
- 24/7, 365 day Emergency Service. Always two technician's on-call after normal business hours