Fire and Burglary Combo System
Control intrusion, access and fire through a single keypad.
BOSCH G series Control Panels – UL Listed for Commercial Burglary and Commercial Fire
Designed for flexibility, Bosch’s G Series panels provide the ultimate in security controls for your business. Their integrated, scalable design makes them the right choice for a variety of applications, including bank branches, mixed-use commercial office complexes, manufacturing facilities, and retail stores. Safe and secure The G Series control panels take unwanted visitors seriously and link monitoring, alarm, video recording solutions, and notification systems into a cohesive network. Advanced capabilities also allow extra precautions for maximum security. This include:
- Requiring two unique passcodes at the same keypad to disarm the system or to program the system for multiple passcode entries within a defined period of time.
- Controlling entry by allowing access to over 32 distinct areas, each with independently-configured interior partitions controlled from a single panel.
- Equipping for the unexpected. The Bosch G Series panels monitor fire alarms and transmit event data to multiple receivers immediately.
The three G Series control panel models — D7212GV3, D7412GV3, and D9412GV3 – are designed for optimum performance in facilities of different sizes.
FACT: G Series is the product of choice for many of the largest retail chains, businesses, and government facilities.
DSC Burglary / Fire Control Panels
DSC - MAXSYS meets today’s challenges with the seamless integration of security, access control, fire alarm, automation, and intercom features that single function systems cannot match. Hardwired input/output expansion over a 4-wire Combus, wireless input expansion, and 2-wire addressable input expansion all combine for installation simplicity, flexibility, and economy. Tomorrow’s challenges are solved today because access control, fire alarm, Escort audio-assist, and automation features are designed into the MAXSYS security panel, ready to be implemented when you need them.
PC4701 fire module includes
- One 2-wire ClassB/StyleB supervised smoke zone
- One ClassB/StyleB waterflow zone
- Dual supervised digital alarm communicator outputs
- Common fire alarm & fire trouble relays
- Form C', 2A, 30VDC contacts
- All panel and expansion zones are configurable for waterflow or fire supervisory
- UL/ULC Listed for Central Station Fire Alarm