Ashton Sound and Communications, Inc. uses fairly generic service and maintenance contracts on a variety of low voltage systems. This allows us to provide a customized contract to meet the needs of each individual client.
- Sound System Service
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Closed Circuit Surveillance Systems
- Apartment Entrance Intercom Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
- School Communication Systems
- Lockdown Systems
- Master and Secondary Clock Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Security Systems
- Background Music Systems
- Panic Alarm Systems
- Tailored Test and Inspection Reporting
These agreements protect your assets on an annual basis, reduce service costs, and provide you with a fixed budget figure each year. To discuss what we can offer you, contact one of our representatives today.