Keltron IP Life Safety Management System
Ask Ashton Sound and Communications, Inc. for a tour of a local Keltron installation. Major cost savings!
Keltron systems, an Ashton strategic partner, provides fast, dependable, and universally-compatible life safety event management - the Keltron LS 7000. The UL listed Keltron LS 7000 system meets the mission critical needs of the life safety industry by providing direct and efficient access to event information and enabling the fastest response to critical fire and security situations.
Meeting the challenge
New building construction, facilities expansion, and equipment upgrades frequently require the addition or centralization of life safety event management systems for municipalities, educational and correctional institutions, healthcare facilities, and office, residential, and industrial complexes. That growth, coupled with increasing regulations and new building codes, challenges facilities managers with finding a solution that will substantially improve their organization's fire and security response performance within their allotted personnel and budget.
Keltron LS 7000 Benefits
- Universal Compatibility - interfaces with over 65 brands and models of alarm panels. Transmits signals using Ethernet, mesh radio, multiplex, digital dialer, and direct wire communications infrastructures.
- Consistent Reliability - UL listed, supervised, redundant systems ensures dependability.
- Maximum Accuracy - provides operators with recognizable, event-specific information.
- Exceptional Versatility - includes a wide range of customizable programming to fit specific needs.
- Unparalleled Flexibility - offers a variety of applications and configurations.
- Optimum Efficiency - configurable to support both small and large facilities, campuses, and municipalities.
- Cost Effective - leverages existing equipment investments.
How the Keltron LS 7000 works
The Keltron LS 7000 Life Safety Event Management system is a suite of software applications - dispatcher, monitor, maintenance, history, and utilities. It is a network-compatible system that provides direct and efficient access to event information to enable the fastest possible response to life safety events. The system provides the operator with event type, location, hazards, and other mission critical information and even suggests the most appropriate response strategy.
- Receives alarms from a wide variety of industry standard communications technologies including Ethernet, active network radio, distributed multiplex, digital dialer, direct copper and fiber wire, and coded signals
- Provides operators with event type, location, hazards, and other mission critical information and suggests the most appropriate response strategy
Keltron LS 7000 System Features
The Keltron LS 7000 includes a wide range of features that are designed to provide efficiency, flexibility, and scalability to the life safety event management process. It includes many powerful and unique features that enhance the basic system structure applications and provide many benefits to the user. Keltron's engineering team follows a standard software development schedule to enhance and upgrade the system's features and functionality. The system is a mature software system that is currently in its 5.0 version.
This UL 864 listed system provides efficient and reliable incident monitoring for multi-building facilities and municipal environments. Keltron LS Net transceivers receive addressable signals from more than 65 different models and brands of alarm panels and transmit the information via a standard, secure, supervised Ethernet network to the Keltron LS 7000 on-site dispatch station. The easy-to-operate, flexible, and scalable Keltron LS 7000 provides comprehensive dispatch information and essential history records.
Ashton Design Assistance and brochures on all Gas and Flame products are available upon request through our customer request page.